Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

How do these fit compared to black razz (if you have a pair)

tryna see if I need to go TTS or not
Unfortunately don't have those to compare - I went TTS and don't know if it's the particular collab, but I would say they fit kinda big. Not like my feet are swimming or anything, but I would definitely like to see what going .5 down would feel like (don't really get that chance for the in-store drop). 

Unfortunately don't have those to compare - I went TTS and don't know if it's the particular collab, but I would say they fit kinda big. Not like my feet are swimming or anything, but I would definitely like to see what going .5 down would feel like (don't really get that chance for the in-store drop). 

bless you brother!

I'm glad to hear the Snow Beaches fit a little big.  The Grid 9000 Sprite's are the tightest 9000's I have and with my orthotics in it's an uncomfortable day.  I need all the room I can get.

I have an extra pair of Snow Beach 11.5's I need to get rid of.  PM me if you're interested.

Last edited:
Can someone put me on if destroyer helped with early links on bdga or cncpts, I know he did it on packer.

Got my snow beach in and these are lint magnet, That yellow canvas part is what I mean. Other than that it's a alright shoe. Suede quality isn't that butta. So had to do a lace swap to see if I should keep them or not, too much yellow is not for me. I put in my laces from the distinct life 5000s and the color matches up perfect with the suede on these. Now they are toned down a little but Thoughts? lol

Last edited:
Got my snow beach in and these are lint magnet, That yellow canvas part is what I mean. Other than that it's a alright shoe. Suede quality isn't that butta. So had to do a lace swap to see if I should keep them or not, too much yellow is not for me. I put in my laces from the distinct life 5000s and the color matches up perfect with the suede on these. Thoughts lol

The lace swap looks good. I won't get my pair in till next Tuesday...(blast East Coast to West Coast shipping)

I'am just not a fan of the snow beaches.

That yellow just kills it for me regardless of the theme.

I had some Jordan 5 Laneys shipped single boxed last year and even though I wasn't planning on keeping the box, it's still a pretty weak way of doing things.  In this case, it's obviously a special edition box specifically made to fit the theme that Packer themselves designed, marketed, and exclusively sold.  Ridiculous.

the fact that it's a legit STORE not double-boxing is just sad

and in their return policy they request customers to ship in a second box,

but they can't provide the same courtesy back? unprofessional and disappointing

i've already emailed them and will be calling them tomorrow if i get no response

these are for a friend and he wants them anyways after i informed him of the condition,

but if they were my pair this wouldn't slide and they'd be going back asap

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom