Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

I don't disagree with you

But I can see someone bein like "yea right" when you undercut their price by $115

Dunno if shipping was free but after eBay/Paypal fees and shipping clear like 315 range from that 365 if sold through eBay listing

So 250 Paypal direct which after fee and shipping is like say 225-230 clear I can see a seller not goin for it especially IF he paid 250 as he/she claims

But that seller instantly insulting you was too much though

Even if they did feel you were low ballin

I didn't intend to low ball, I made a reasonable offer, and I just figured there was wiggle room as I didn't believe the price was as firm as was later made known. But even then, you have to agree the $365 price is a tad too high. A simple no thanks, or price is still firm would have been plenty enough instead of immediately insulting.

Yea you apologized and said thank you way too much lol

Hahaha, and the final "thank you" was definitely the most genuine, the entire conversation really made me laugh a good amount.

i'm not a fan of people telling me what my price should be either
but that dude was a prick

I wasn't telling the seller where to price them at, only mentioned that they were overpriced. I believe my offer was plenty fair, and even then, I may have gone up in my price. Agreed, seller took it too far too quickly.

With that 365 price it'll be one of those listings that
sits on eBay for 3 years lol. I wouldn't even attempt to negotiate with someone with that price

That's what I'm saying! If anything I figured the high price was to leave some room for negotiation, but quickly found out that wasn't the case lmfao

I don't understand the way people talk to buyers. If you're trying to sell, you probably should be more respectful. Who knows? Someone might come up one day.

Agreed, it's very illogical imo...it's counter-productive with what is the intended goal to sell.

they are both just trolling each other at this point lol.

LOL I just had to keep going with the responses I was getting. Each response left me open for some good replies.

Walter..

Yea that running man pack does look solid. Red and mint joints have my attention. That blue wit the grey is nice too...

Speaking of overpriced Sauconys on ebay, there's this pair of moonwalkers that keeps getting relisted for $800. That price isn't even in the realm of reality and I sent the seller some evidence of that (pairs actually SELLING for more like $200) but he ignored and relisted again at $800. WTF?!

Speaking of overpriced Sauconys on ebay, there's this pair of moonwalkers that keeps getting relisted for $800. That price isn't even in the realm of reality and I sent the seller some evidence of that (pairs actually SELLING for more like $200) but he ignored and relisted again at $800. WTF?!
its his shoes, he can sell em how much however he like and what he thinks he can sell for lol.

Enjoying these for the afternoon:

A couple of them are available for pre-order here http://www.aphrodite1994.com/brands/saucony for delivery late September, so I guess they'll be available from most places around then.
Awesome - thanks and repped. $130 US is a bit steep for me to bite on 'em now, but I'll start squirreling away for the US drop.

Jazz fit TTS, I presume? Wonder if these'll be a bit tighter since they're not nylon.

What's a fair price to pay on the West NYC x Saucony Cabin Fevers in a 10.5 or 11?  I see one or two on Ebay but 330 something seems steep.

Awesome - thanks and repped. $130 US is a bit steep for me to bite on 'em now, but I'll start squirreling away for the US drop.

Jazz fit TTS, I presume? Wonder if these'll be a bit tighter since they're not nylon.
I wear the same size in Jazz, Shadow OG / 5000 & 6000 if you have any of those. I wouldn't change size because of the nylon / suede difference.
repped.... don't have my size or the colors I want but this is still awesome.
Yeah I'm only really after the navy / grey pair. I not sweating too much with these, should be readily available I would have thought.

Also the running man 6000s look great, black and red pairs for me.

Back
Top Bottom