Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

tumblr_inline_mriykfmQJZ1qz4rgp.gif

Red shadow 6000 from the running man/ elite injection pack available at kick theory in ga tomorrow for $99 and shipping.
Full pack Also on bait

Last edited:
Thanks for that, just copped the mint ones from bait. The red looks so dope but too many pairs that look similar.

Will wait for a sale for the 6k pack. I copped 3/4 from the last pack way under retail. No rush for me, but the mints pair is clean tho.

Will wait for a sale for the 6k pack. I copped 3/4 from the last pack way under retail. No rush for me, but the mints pair is clean tho.
I'm with you.  They are nice, but I don't anticipate them flying off shelves.  Navy will definitely be copped, but I'll wait for a sale.

Yeah?  On the cotton candy pack?  I haven't seen any in person yet.  I was regretting not picking up the baby blue ones.  Was thinking of compensating with these grey joints.  
Yes on the cotton candy pack. There was the same factory flaw on just about every heel (or the 5-6 pairs I saw) as well. Poor quality control. Suede was pretty cheap... especially considering retail on the upcoming pack is going to be $150. Way overpriced imo

Yes on the cotton candy pack. There was the same factory flaw on just about every heel (or the 5-6 pairs I saw) as well. Poor quality control. Suede was pretty cheap... especially considering retail on the upcoming pack is going to be $150. Way overpriced imo
Thanks for the heads up.  $150 is definitely steep for 5000's, especially if the QC is shady.  I'm surprised though because the quality on their clothes is on point (and it should be for the price).  

The new 6000s have some nice colorways (the mints in particular), but I'm just not feelin' that mesh in the "windows" on the sides.

Back
Top Bottom