Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

How do these fit in comparison to the Jazz Low Pro? Somewhat safe to say if I wear a 9.5 in those, the Play Cloth's will fit the same way? Thanks
these are the only my 2nd pair of saucony.  my last pair was too long ago to remember.  do you own any NB 997 or 998?  i'm a 9 or 9.5 in NB 997/998 (fyi broken in 9 feels same as brand new 9.5).  my saucony is a size 10 btw, and the width feels the same w/ my NBs.  also, i'm a 10 in af1, and retro nike runners.  i'm slightly wider than the average foot, and prefer a snug fit. 
I have some NBs, but they're el cheapos. I think they're 574s... you know the 2 for $70 at FTL lol. Nike runners are kinda hit and miss. Some I wear 9.5, others I wear a 10. OG Roshe meshes, I wear a 9.5; 9s are a little too small for me. Asics GLVs, I'm usually a 9.5 and on a rare occasion a 10. GL3s, I'm usually a 10 and 9.5s will fit, but they're usually a little too  snug for my liking. GT-IIs I'm usually a 9.5 all around.

Thanks

Last edited:

I have some NBs, but they're el cheapos. I think they're 574s... you know the 2 for $70 at FTL lol. Nike runners are kinda hit and miss. Some I wear 9.5, others I wear a 10. OG Roshe meshes, I wear a 9.5; 9s are a little too small for me. Asics GLVs, I'm usually a 9.5 and on a rare occasion a 10. GL3s, I'm usually a 10 and 9.5s will fit, but they're usually a little too  snug for my liking. GT-IIs I'm usually a 9.5 all around.

Thanks
oh yea US NB and non-US NB fit differently.  the asics i have is a GR, and it's 10.5 GL3 and it gives me an ultra snug fit, to where the sockliner meets in the middle perfectly.  people have different shaped feet too so yea..

Thanks
oh yea US NB and non-US NB fit differently.  the asics i have is a GR, and it's 10.5 GL3 and it gives me an ultra snug fit, to where the sockliner meets in the middle perfectly.  people have different shaped feet too so yea..
Sounds like I should get a 9.5 then. I can't think of too many shoes in a 9 I wear. Plus if you're getting a 10 in those Saucony's, it seems as though you're a .5 size bigger. Thanks 

Anyone else have a size 9 code they're willing to give up please let me know. I had no idea these were raffle.

Yes!

Reactions: alp
If you struck out def call in-store; take into consideration ppl who did online and in-store reservations and may not need their in-store reservations anymore.

Hope everybody who wants these is able to score!

Thanks. You're saying call today? 
yea; they posted on their IG to call after 12pm locally (I believe) check their IG page for specifics.

Thanks. You're saying call today? 
Thanks. I don't use IG much and checked their page and all I came up with was what I knew already - that today was the release day. I figured they'd give people more time in store to pick them up ... not that I'm complaining, but I guess not.

Joe I'm jelly of your collection . nice pics as always. I waited too long to grab those play cloths at that price now size 13 is gone :frown:

Back
Top Bottom