Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

More from Italy...

Those Courts are flames. Need more info 
nerd.gif

Price check on the distinct life saucony shadow 5000 novem (navy pair) In DS condition? Thinking about picking up a pair.

Last edited:
Price check on the distinct life saucony shadow 5000 novem (navy pair) In DS condition? Thinking about picking up a pair.

I picked up a pair for 140 shipped about a month ago. Thought that was decent although if you have patience you can probably get lucky on eBay and find a steal.

Anyone know when Bait will be shipping out the Global Warmings if you entered the raffle and won? Wondering if they update the paypal with a tracking number as well, first time ordering from BAIT. Thanks in advance. 

Anyone know when Bait will be shipping out the Global Warmings if you entered the raffle and won? Wondering if they update the paypal with a tracking number as well, first time ordering from BAIT. Thanks in advance. 
You need to log in and go to my orders. They dont update the paypal as far as i can tell. Mine shipped on 9/26.

FINALLY got my blue offsprings! Talked him down to $170 through invoice. Says he wore em once but look DS to me. Strike that one off the list.

For anybody that ordered Play Cloths from Moose Limited, how are you guys tracking your order? I didn't get a tracking number and am not seeing where to check on the order number on the website.
Thanks in advance.

For anybody that ordered Play Cloths from Moose Limited, how are you guys tracking your order? I didn't get a tracking number and am not seeing where to check on the order number on the website.
Thanks in advance.
i havent gotten squat either

I picked up a pair for $90 shipped DS on IG couple months back from one of those seller pages.  I think the seller was mclarenx89 or something like that.  He has a website.

Back
Top Bottom