Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

i'd recommend you go for an 11...saucony 6000 runs .5 size big (imo at least).
Thanks man. Had a sz 11 of the blue in my cart and it sold out during checkout...

We gonna see a wider release of these in the next few weeks like the Hyprcats had?

Last edited:
Thanks man. Had a sz 11 of the blue in my cart and it sold out during checkout...

We gonna see a wider release of these in the next few weeks like the Hyprcats had?

the saucony g9 elite series tends to get picked up by other boutiques later on (after bodega releases 1st), but this isn't explicitly part of that series per se, but i'd imagine they'll eventually drop at other shops later...

sneakersff will have them next weekend and they take phone orders. Nice dudes that run the store. Give them a call, im sure you be able to get a pair

sneakersff will have them next weekend and they take phone orders. Nice dudes that run the store. Give them a call, im sure you be able to get a pair
Awesome, thanks! I actually copped something via phone order from them this past week, and yeah, the employees there are awesome.
the saucony g9 elite series tends to get picked up by other boutiques later on (after bodega releases 1st), but this isn't explicitly part of that series per se, but i'd imagine they'll eventually drop at other shops later...
Thanks!

Just got my shipping email from Bodega already for the blue shadows. Hopefully everyone else grabbed their pairs.

Just got my shipping email from Bodega already for the blue shadows. Hopefully everyone else grabbed their pairs.
Yup got my shipping confirmation for the reds.i dont think the blues were ever up in my size, must have sold out in store.

They were up. I refreshed my twitter as soon as they put out the tweet and I went in and grabbed my size. I literally checked out through paypal at 3:01.

They were up. I refreshed my twitter as soon as they put out the tweet and I went in and grabbed my size. I literally checked out through paypal at 3:01.
No I know they were up, my size just never was there. I needed a size 13 and the biggest size there was 12.

Awesome, thanks! I actually copped something via phone order from them this past week, and yeah, the employees there are awesome.

Thanks!
Have to co-sign on SneakerFF as well. Always a pleasure working with that boutique. Tyler is whom I usually deal with & it's been nothing short of excellent...

Thanks to my Burn Rubber and 24KTs fam 
pimp.gif

where can I get inserts like these??.

Just read that the Bodega 6000's that showed up this weekend are limited to 600 pairs.

I was on the fence at first, but about an hour before the online release I saw a photo on eBay that changed my mind and decided to get the blue-toe pair. I hope they aren't as dull and dingy looking as the HYPRCAT NB.

^Bodega has been doing that 300 range for every release with Saucony. From what I've seen, that doesn't do anything for increased value or exclusivity as I've seen plenty of their collaborations sell at or below retail. There's actually a few recent/older collaborations that are still available for purchase despite being limited to 250-300. Market dictates value & I don't see these on many people's hit list...

^^^ It's pretty much a tan suede, w/ red and wht hits on the shoe...

Think 49'ers colors, with the gold/tan being the base

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom