Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

West NYCs came in today, super clean in person. Glad I didn't sleep because I wasn't crazy about them from pictures.

Mine came in today too.  I really like them.  Wasn't sure from the photos, but the colorway is actually really clean, and I like the color blocking a lot.  Nice touch with three sets of laces too.  

On another note -- heads up -- anyone still looking for a size 11, there appears to be one pair back up on West's website.  
pimp.gif

Im hoping these run a little big. I was only able to grab a size 12 which might be too small. I dont have any other saucony shoes to judge by, but I'm a 13 in adidas and new balance.

Fellas, any leads on the pink n grey pair from solebox x saucony collab (3 brothers)? I'm looking for an 11.5.

Saw those bodegas on their IG. definitely the better ones they cooked up, I'm not a fan of those elites.

Kinda want to see more pictures though. anyone have any?

Other than the red toes them thangs r hideous, at least from that initial pic

Literally there is so much stuff dropping tomorrow From Asics, Nike (Pythons), Jordan V 3LAB, Saucony, etc. I hope I snag one of these releases for retail.

How's the fit on the Shadow 6000? Anyone that can compare it to something else? New Balance 574/576 or Air Max 1?

Oh, my foot is kind of in between an 11 and an 11.5...I'm an 11 in all of the above shoes, though.

Last edited:
How's the fit on the Shadow 6000? Anyone that can compare it to something else? New Balance 574/576 or Air Max 1?

Oh, my foot is kind of in between an 11 and an 11.5...I'm an 11 in all of the above shoes, though.

i'd recommend you go for an 11...saucony 6000 runs .5 size big (imo at least).

Back
Top Bottom