Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Are you waiting for a lower price? If so, just preorder from UO and return later if you find a lower price
Yeah waiting for a code or a sale. Can't really tell if it'll sit long enough for that to happen though.
These have been my fav so far this year..
5. Green Lucanids
4. Dirty Martinis
3. Running Man Pack
2. Premiers
1. Offsprings
And totally agree with the top 3 on that list. I'd include the 3 dot grid 9k pack for me and I also have a feeling i'll have this jazz premium pack in there too. \

lol Saucony's GR game is way too good.

I have the jazz original. It looks way better than the Asics. You won't regret it, plus the quality is top notch.

On feet vid of the Tan Courageous -

Awesome vid Eddie. I remember watching your green 3 dot Grid 9k video way back when. You've come a long way since. Keep up the great work! 
smokin.gif

I'm gona have to pick those courageous up soon. Colorway Reminds me of some classic Tims. Good vid as always Eddie [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
I'm gona have to pick those courageous up soon. Colorway Reminds me of some classic Tims. Good vid as always Eddie [emoji]128077[/emoji]

They definitely have a timberland vibe! Also forgot to mention they come with a second set of laces that matches the brown hits

Awesome vid Eddie. I remember watching your green 3 dot Grid 9k video way back when. You've come a long way since. Keep up the great work! :smokin

Appreciate that man! I'm glad that Saucony has stayed pretty consistent since that drop

Not to be paranoid, but have you guys received shipping confirmations from Club Monaco yet?

Not to be paranoid, but have you guys received shipping confirmations from Club Monaco yet?

Nah.. I ordered Friday evening. I don't expect an email until tomorrow. If I don't get a shipping email by Tuesday then I would start to worry.

Loved these bodegas at first. Love the hometown brand doing collabs.

Just can't get with the midsole/outsole.

Didn't notice at first but now its all I see. :frown:

Ill pick up those filas instead. :smokin

*edit:

Ugh I keep looking at photos and I just don't know. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom