Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

If you got charged $139 initially for the Club Monaco tan pair, you can reach out to Customer Service and they will issue you a refund for the price adjustment, apparently they were supposed to be $129 from the start

Quote:
Naw, my order is arriving today and the price was incorrect when I placed it
Welp, they're probably just screwed then
ohwell.gif

Just checked these out in person, very clean, great materials as you'd expect, but they just didn't do much for me. The outsole and midsole are 2 different shades, which is kind of odd. They come with waxed laces that are a little too stiff in my opinion, they look awkward when you lace them up. You can't really tie a clean knot with them. And I have no clue what the inspiration behind them could be.

Just checked these out in person, very clean, great materials as you'd expect, but they just didn't do much for me. The outsole and midsole are 2 different shades, which is kind of odd. They come with waxed laces that are a little too stiff in my opinion, they look awkward when you lace them up. You can't really tie a clean knot with them. And I have no clue what the inspiration behind them could be.
Thanks for the heads-up, Eddie.  So much potential, yet so much fail.

I'd day go down a half size on these. I went TTS and I've got some extra room

That navy/grey pair is looking better and better, if I hadn't copped so many pairs in the last cpl of weeks, I probbably couldn't resist, hopefully they stick around, maybe even cop on disco later

Needa get the maroon jazz pair and I'm done. and then complete the other half of the running man pack...then Gota cop those blue bodegas...damn drop after drop. But I'm glad these joints are sitting in most spots lol I'll be waiting on a sale...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom