Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

$120 retail. I personally like the blue better. I'll probably cop, but it's going to be a game day decision.
I actually grabbed the grey because I missed out on the Grey pack when they released. I do have to say the Perf suede toe and sweater material really makes it a step up over the grey pack. I also have the blue offsprings so I found it redundant. My local did have the blue displayed with the cream laces and came a second away from pulling the trigger but came to my senses.. Lol  Three pairs in one day would have been overkill!!

Just got these in today from End. Definitely has some flaws but it's all good. I'm happy with them. They will be on feet this weekend.

Last edited:
I like the red / tan joints from the lux pack but they remind me too much of my Burgers.  Think them blue gray joints will be around long enough to get at a discount?

They are already priced pretty decent.  I am just trying to hold off on buying so many sneakers.  I am currently trying to only  purchase my "must have" joints.  It is not going to well. Lol.

I can cop the Grey Sweaters...but I got the Grey Playcloths already. Gotta save up for TWGO and Undefeated GL 5s...

Back
Top Bottom