Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Copped a blue sz 10 debating going back for the grey pair.

There just sitting :lol:
Edit: take it back says the're sold out when trying to check out for the grey pair

Last edited:
SM is literally pushing out links left and right. That's why it's sort of impossible trying to do this manually...unless you can be patient and get through.

Last edited:
SM is literally pushing out links left and right. That's why it's sort of impossible trying to do this manually...unless you can be patient and get through.
Yeah I kept missing my size. I b**ched to SM about it and he DM'd me a link to my size and color. Thats how I copped

Shameless plug....

Our 'Lurker' tee done in collaboration with Anteater is available over at Creamshop.ru (--> en.shop.cr3am.com to access the shop in english).

Limited to 100 and priced at $20 (€16).
Worldwide shipping is available.

They also have some sizes of the Babochka Jazz O's available.
Does these Tshirts run big?

These jus came in today. Decent. Comfyy as heck too

Saw some Jazz "Luxury Pack" on Ebay for 90 dollars free shipping. Do you think they are legit ?

Shameless plug....

Our 'Lurker' tee done in collaboration with Anteater is available over at Creamshop.ru (--> en.shop.cr3am.com to access the shop in english).

Limited to 100 and priced at $20 (€16).
Worldwide shipping is available.

They also have some sizes of the Babochka Jazz O's available.
Love the shirt, and went through the process to buy, but the shipping was more than the shirt!  Any advice on shipping to the US?

Back
Top Bottom