Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

I'm searchin' all over IG for em' & can't find nuthin'

Just finished these customs up

Custom Saucony X PlayCloths X SWCustom

3M laces set these off! Size 11
doooooooooope af dude. nice work.

JW...Why didnt you also do the instep bridge right below the tongue/laces? I think they could look even better with that minor detail done...

these were the ones i was talking about months ago when i 1st broke the news here that feature would be doing a collabo. both are g9 shadow 6000's. there's also rumors of a possible 3rd pair, but i wasn't able to confirm that...hey since im feeling generous right now, i'll confirm some other news ive held for months. while speaking to the owner of WestNYC back in feb, he confirmed to me that they are indeed currently working on their 3rd saucony collabo. i have specifics, but i'll wait for them to give that out.

That black/white(or grey) pair is straight up money. Feature did work with that one. Other pair is good too but not one I'd wear.

Those grey/white toes are absolute flames. Can't wait for them!

Last edited:

these were the ones i was talking about months ago when i 1st broke the news here that feature would be doing a collabo. both are g9 shadow 6000's. there's also rumors of a possible 3rd pair, but i wasn't able to confirm that...hey since im feeling generous right now, i'll confirm some other news ive held for months. while speaking to the owner of WestNYC back in feb, he confirmed to me that they are indeed currently working on their 3rd saucony collabo. i have specifics, but i'll wait for them to give that out.
West Saucony for this year got scratch, i'm hoping they release them next year tho but they may change the model and CW all together

West Saucony for this year got scratch, i'm hoping they release them next year tho but they may change the model and CW all together

That's unfortunate.. I was hoping they would work on a saucony again soon. Good looks on the info,

Loving both Feature pairs :smokin

Back
Top Bottom