Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

NYC MARATHON PACK

http://www.saucony.com/en/search?cg...ony&siteID=je6NUbpObpQ-jntaqywLfB8AeNhWlcvqhg

Too sweet for my taste.  Looks like a wmns CW, IMO.
sometimes the womens cws wind up being the best, and cats are tight they are only a womens release. I like it like this, the other way around. this shoe is very nice to me and I like it being available in big sizes so cats can have that option

I dont see the face yall talking about anywhere during the game, the little scuffle, or these pics. I almost laughed when he made that last face in the pics above when the game was live...that was a "cmon now" sarcastic face.

Not a real Kobe or Dwight fan, so I think im unbiased when I say neither of them had on any cry baby or back down faces tonight during their little tiff. Dwight is a jokester & Kobe is not & that was reflected in how they both reacted after the initial foul was called & what was shown or cut into (or away from) view of the cameras

...yeah I know, long run on sentence! Its late, im tired,so what :lol:

Last edited:
Dwight the type to throw elbows at lil nuhs, but when that big nuh come around he stay quiet. When big dude leave......Dwight be throwin bows at lil nuhs again.

I kind of like them but not a chance in hell I would ever wear them.  Would be great on lady feets.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom