Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Those are some fresh prince kicks. Could do without the pink
They are a mess.  I see at least 6 different colors that don't flow well together and more of those damn V's on the midsole.  Unnecessarily busy, IMO.  Pretty disappointed in the recent/upcoming Saucony collabs.

Yeah that Bodega one is a pass. It's like they added a bunch of colors with no rhyme or reason. The Feature collab however is on my radar.

Wasn't the goal here to make a "What The Bodega" pair using colors that they put on that model before?

Additional note, it looks like it has some faint cheetah print on the toe box and sides.

This shoe is a mess.

Last edited:
so many dope releases to end the year....SMH....

gonna have to be selective these next few months or the wallets gonna be hurtin' big time.

via fb

1781762_10152527083092998_9038415837072703746_o.jpg

That grey toe pair is looking fantastic in that pic :smokin

This release should be interesting since Feature doesn't have a webstore :nerd:

so many dope releases to end the year....SMH....

gonna have to be selective these next few months or the wallets gonna be hurtin' big time.

via fb

1781762_10152527083092998_9038415837072703746_o.jpg
Must haves. Possibly Xs 2. How do these fit, say in comparison to Jazz Low Pros?

The features are designed after poker chips, probably due to their location in Las Vegas where gambling is big lol

The grey features are a clear rip off of the hanon shadow masters...
I don't agree. People also said hanon shadow masters were a rip off of grey devils. These days there are so many collabs that they are bound to look like others. If they're dope then they're dope imo but I understand your point

Back
Top Bottom