Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

yeah, size 13..but for some reason they were a little too big for my liking...but I will admit I'm pretty picky

So the Shadow 6000 fits a little big?

Bdga shadow 6000 is going to be my first pair of Saucony and I'm waiting for my pair to arrive this week.

I wear 11 in all the New Balance and I got 11 for shadow 6000 but do you think it should be fine??

Thanks!!!

So the Shadow 6000 fits a little big?

Bdga shadow 6000 is going to be my first pair of Saucony and I'm waiting for my pair to arrive this week.

I wear 11 in all the New Balance and I got 11 for shadow 6000 but do you think it should be fine??

Thanks!!!
I think the 5000 fits a tad big, but the 6000 is closer to true to size. It fits me like an Air Max 1 but slightly more snug in the toebox.

Last edited:

I think the 5000 fits a tad big, but the 6000 is closer to true to size. It fits me like an Air Max 1 but slightly more snug in the toebox.
Thanks for answering! I have wide feet so now I'm kinda worried about the slim toebox of 6000.

My pair's coming tomorrow so fingers crossed...

Thanks for answering! I have wide feet so now I'm kinda worried about the slim toebox of 6000.

My pair's coming tomorrow so fingers crossed...
No prob. I think you'll be fine. My foot is kind of in between an 11 and an 11.5, but for most shoes an 11 is a nice snug fit. Had to size up to a 12 in the Lebron IX though lol.

No prob. I think you'll be fine. My foot is kind of in between an 11 and an 11.5, but for most shoes an 11 is a nice snug fit. Had to size up to a 12 in the Lebron IX though lol.
Got my pair today!! My first pair of Saucony and I love how it fits. Actually size 11 was perfect.

Sorry for the bad quality but here's some pics.

The toe box on those bodegas are smoking hot. Can't get over the **** on the side tho

rocked these today

since i bought a pair of the cncpts998s today i guess ill just be going for the tan pair when they release tonight. 

Back
Top Bottom