Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

got a pair of the baus, wish i could have grabbed both, maybe later if theres a wider release date. save my money for the volcano's 

Sigh...

My size still shows and from the moment they went live I haven't been able to add it to the cart.

:smh:

Had the Tans in my cart for the Novem Pack but I came up  a couple dollars short over buying water today , what is life lol
frown.gif

Looks like the Burnrubber site is actually updated now, says Sold Out on Tans and the sizes are starting to disappear on the blue ones.

I been able to get all my runners lately. Feel bad for the ppl up at 8am every Saturday bending over for Nike.com bot wars.

goddammit. started drinking way too early yesterday and knocked out before they released that novem pack! did the release go smoothly online? And what was retail?

Hopefully I have another chance to cop

I like the west round 2. Painting that blue to be that mud color or red would look fire

goddammit. started drinking way too early yesterday and knocked out before they released that novem pack! did the release go smoothly online? And what was retail?

Hopefully I have another chance to cop
They ended up being $135 after shipping.

"ehh" was the only thing that came from my mouth when i saw these pics 

Agreed. If the mudguard was a gold color, it would look dope imo.
That olive is not working for me...
Those west look trash
West Nyc round 2 is a pass for me
sick.gif

I don't know how anyone can look at this pic and think these are nice.. Gross
Just wait for the detailed pics and full details of the release, i don't want some of y'all eating their words

I like those second West NYC editions better than the Tequila Sunrise. I'll definitely be trying for a pair of those.

Nice! I'll try my luck with part deux. Material looks better than what was used on the tequila sunrises. Regardless I still love my pair.

Back
Top Bottom