Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

@SWCustom
pimp.gif
beautiful work, I was hoping they were a release for a second. I'd be all over those
Thanks boss!

Nice rise collab. Don't care much for the keys opens doors thing but whatever still a nicely executed collab

Nice rise collab. Don't care much for the keys opens doors thing but whatever still a nicely executed collab
Agree completely.  The promo videos for these shoes have been so bad, but the shoes turned out nice.  Let's just hope the leather toe box isn't a crease magnet.

Baitme.com got a sale of 35% off everything even sauconys code BaitSale
Would of cop the running man pack but that NYC tax is killer...

Last edited:
agreed. Wish these had come first.  I'm just saying the similarity is too much to justify the purchase of such a similar cw of the same model.

Team leakage in the building, colorblockings wise you can say snow beach. Concept and details wise on these playcloths makes them 10000x better

Last edited:
^really sorry to hear that, I remember you messaging me about the snow beaches in the summer...smh, hurts to be a small foot a lot of times. 

Last edited:
I actually like the playcloths better than the snowbeaches, especially after getting the SBs in hand. Was a bit disappointed.

FYI- PYS.com is having 35% off using coupon code vetsale. Lots of great Saucony kicks available!

Motocross >> snow beach.

I really wanted to love the snow beaches :\

Back
Top Bottom