Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Has any copped a pair of the recent premium jazz colorways. I would like to know if they are tts or could I go down 1/2 a size since that's all they have left on PYS.

Has any copped a pair of the recent premium jazz colorways. I would like to know if they are tts or could I go down 1/2 a size since that's all they have left on PYS.
Depends what you consider your true size.  Are you talking 1/2 size down from what you usually wear in Saucony, or comparing it to other brands?  1/2 size down from Nike Air Max or Asics GL3/5 would be a great fit.  1/2 size down from Adidas or Asics Gel Saga would be too small.

Depends what you consider your true size.  Are you talking 1/2 size down from what you usually wear in Saucony, or comparing it to other brands?  1/2 size down from Nike Air Max or Asics GL3/5 would be a great fit.  1/2 size down from Adidas or Asics Gel Saga would be too small.
I usually wear 10.5(Air Max,NSW,AJ) but I have pair of Packer X Saucony Hangtimes in 10.5 and they're huge and my strange fruit 5000s are a 10 and they fit perfect. My GR grid 9000s are 10.5 and fit perfect too. I got the size 10 red/sands. I couldn't resist 65 shipped. But if I find out they're too small, I can cancel the order before they ship rather than send them back on my dime.

I usually wear 10.5(Air Max,NSW,AJ) but I have pair of Packer X Saucony Hangtimes in 10.5 and they're huge and my strange fruit 5000s are a 10 and they fit perfect. My GR grid 9000s are 10.5 and fit perfect too. I got the size 10 red/sands. I couldn't resist 65 shipped. But if I find out they're too small, I can cancel the order before they ship rather than send them back on my dime.

I wore the hell out of the Orange play cloths during the MLB post season. I half sized down from my TTS like I do with all Shadow models. A little snug at first but eventually broke in and fit perfect. I haven't worn my red jazzes yet, but I got them in the same size and when I tried them on they seemed to fit the same as the play cloths, so same size as Shadows should be good.

You'll be good with a 10 then.

These for today

They're nice, but I'm sure $150 for black and white grids isn't an easy sell.

Exactly. That colorway is way too basic to justify the price. Plus there are so many grid 9000 releases. There are GRs that are better.

so one picked them up? or guys just coming out your woodwork when the online drop starts? lol

Back
Top Bottom