Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

You can cart them, right? If not, PM me your username and PW. I'll cart them and you can change your PW when you're all done
Thanks for the help, but I got through. If you receive an email confirmation are you good?
Should be. There still nothing sold out. Besides, I can't honestly recall a time I got order confirmation and didn't get a pair .

PLEASE NOTE ALL SALES ON THIS ITEM ARE FINAL. THIS ITEM DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING. PRICE REFLECTS $13 DOMESTIC SHIPPING FEE. WE SUGGEST GOING A HALF SIZE SMALLER THAN YOU NORMALLY WOULD.

So the shipping is technically free the shoe is now marked up correctly.

They had hella pairs of these. Resellers were there & in full effect & there were still hella pairs available for everyone else.

These tts? I usually wear 9.5 in Jordan's because they always fit a half size big, hopefully the 10 isn't big

I'm famous again lol

Them high rollers are fire 
smokin.gif
 imo ...  haven't bought a saucony in years , but these were tempting..   them life on mars were fire too

For those wondering, feature shipped the orders they missed at 140.
Just checked my email and yup, they sure did. Good to see them own up to their error.
Yes indeed! Got my shipping confirmation as well!  Feature as a boutique =
pimp.gif
.  At any rate, very much looking forward to these "high rollers" arriving.  

#teamfreeship #140earlyfastfingerz

roll.gif

Last edited:
Ordered Friday night/Saturday morning and arrived Monday in Jersey. That's amazing. Feature is greatness.

Back
Top Bottom