Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

World wide release confirmed

Ordered Friday night/Saturday morning and arrived Monday in Jersey. That's amazing. Feature is greatness.

UPS? They have been delivering EVERYTHING super quick and ahead of schedule this holiday season... Even delivering on Sundays for regular ground packages.

Ordered Friday night/Saturday morning and arrived Monday in Jersey. That's amazing. Feature is greatness.

Damn for real? Im in NJ too and tracking only says my label has been created..and I ordered at like 12:01

Last edited:
We're else will they release them? If my 10 fits too big I might let them go and cop the 9.5

Keep me posted if that happens bro!
If you're in the UK Footpatrol, End, Titelhelden, Titolo, and 24Kilates will have them on the 27th

I think the only one confirmed right now in the U.S. is premier skate shop. They didn't announce a date or time yet but i'mma guess it's gonna be this Saturday as well

Features just came in. The leather toebox really sets the shoe off.

Based on the coins, I think the third $1000 chip coin will be a green colorway.

Features just came in. The leather toebox really sets the shoe off.

Based on the coins, I think the third $1000 chip coin will be a green colorway.
and that's when I jump on board and cop a pair. I'm not a fan of orange and black together so I passed on these

and that's when I jump on board and cop a pair. I'm not a fan of orange and black together so I passed on these

It's more a salmon or peach and man it is great! This collab was extremely well executed. I can see some not liking the chip on the tongue. But me loving Vegas and being a gambler it was a nice homage to their hometown.

It was actually usps.
That's still really good coming from west to east that quick....must be because of the holidays tho

Haven't purchased a grid 9 sole shoe since that last pack and I wanted these but the paint on the midsole of mines is chipping so horribly. I'm staying away unless I catch a GR on sale for dumb low.

damm i just got a email from feature , i order a 9 for me and a 9.5 for my cousin and now they refunded me my money for the 9.5 saying there was a limit to one pair and they even charged me for the shipping when i wasn't originally charged smh , i wish i would of known before n order separately

Back
Top Bottom