Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

You can also try Fresh Rags in Florida for the Mint Grid 9000s tomorrow on a phone order (727-803-6878). Never done any business with them before, but saw they take phone orders on some items.

Glad i went with my gut and just copped day one... thanks to a couple nters for the heads up that they went live 
smokin.gif

i was out at a party drunk and i somehow i copped when they went live 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Those Mints are sold out everywhere but i know well enough they will come out with tons of more pairs in the next week or so

Great looking spring/summer shoe. Does the sock liner add a diference In sizing? don't own any sauconys that has em

Imagine if those mints were a collab, phew they would be even more impossible to cop.....how do Grid 9000s fit btw?

I go half size down from my Nike Air Maxes and Dunk SB's in ALL Saucony.  Of the half dozen or so grid 9000's I own, they pretty much all fit different even though they're the same size.  One pair is uncomfortably tight and one feels extremely large, while the others are somewhere in the middle.  I still say half size down though.  I'd rather have my shoes snug than loose, but depends on your preference.

Back
Top Bottom