Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Hate to sound like idk but is that supposed to be some type of theme? And where Yall getting all this info lol

Nah those are these, damn it's gona get expensive if they drop both this weekend

I'm just not feeling the Orange on the "Atlantic Dawn" and I'm trying to wrap my mind around buying yet another G9 hybrid.

Ohhhh so it's a pacific dusk flip? That's pretty cool ironic tho that this follows RFs Atlantic and Pacific

Actually the "Pacific Dusk" Dropped a month before he mentioned the west coast project. However I think his choice of colors were a lot better. The Atlantics could've used a little more contrast in my opinion but still look better than Ubiq's Atlantic. :/

Last edited:
Think ima get the spice pack next. How do those fit (please compare to asics) Ohh and it says my CW5s will be here tomorrow. I'm hype

Think ima get the spice pack next. How do those fit (please compare to asics) Ohh and it says my CW5s will be here tomorrow. I'm hype

Depends which Asics you are talking about. They fit same as Sagas, half size down from GL3/5. Should be very similar to your 6k's so I suggest you wait until trying those on first.

Last edited:
I know i hated a lot, but I actually like the Pacific Dusk Ubiq. The hot rod deal really made it work. The Coastal Research Atlantic, eeeee. I dunno.

Last edited:
I can't seem to like Feature's for some reason. I think it's the green throwing me off.

Ubiq is a definite maybe.

Back
Top Bottom