Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Feature and Ubiq both look lame to me. Pass.
Agreed. Not even mad either. The way all the collabs and other kicks come out, I'm relieved to say I can save my money.  Neither do anything for me. Glad other people like them though.

? Today is March 4th
meant the 6th b

Last edited:
Just got them in.  Materials are nice.  Quality is good.  Some glue in normal places but nothing that just made me upset.  I would like to try on a size 10 to see what that fit is like as my 10.5 makes me feel that I might like a more snug fit.  However, I get the feeling that a 10 might be too snug.

Dang.  I was hoping the back heel portion was the same color (baby blue) as the toe on them Ubiqs.  

Another pass on the Features. The first feature collab is the best IMHO. Also the ubiqs the salmon laces take away from the shoe. I would like to see them with white or blue flats. still looking like a pass.

Another pass on the Features. The first feature collab is the best IMHO. Also the ubiqs the salmon laces take away from the shoe. I would like to see them with white or blue flats. still looking like a pass.
Laces are a easy fix and they will change the look of the shoe.  I totally agree the first of the features is the best.

My ups thing says out for delivery in my city... Since 6 am [emoji]128529[/emoji] they better not pull that sorry we missed you too because I been home all day

Back
Top Bottom