Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

CW5 came in and they are too big. I went with my normal 11.5. The next feature collab is lookin good.

Received my CW5s and they are fire! Not a single blemish on mine. The leather liner and the all leather tongue tag was a crisp touch. The light blue is super dope and almost changes color in different lights. 

Sizing. I wear a 12 in Asics GLV and GL3 and was scared these would be to large because I ordered these in a 12 as well (first saucony pick up for me so i didnt know the sizing).  They are bigger than a GLV but they are not near as big as i thought. A little more room than I'm used to but definitely a easy wear! Very very happy with my first Saucony pick up. 

Received my CW5s and they are fire! Not a single blemish on mine. The leather liner and the all leather tongue tag was a crisp touch. The light blue is super dope and almost changes color in different lights. 

Sizing. I wear a 12 in Asics GLV and GL3 and was scared these would be to large because I ordered these in a 12 as well (first saucony pick up for me so i didnt know the sizing).  They are bigger than a GLV but they are not near as big as i thought. A little more room than I'm used to but definitely a easy wear! Very very happy with my first Saucony pick up. 
any comparison to new balance sizing?  for NB1300 i wear a 7.5...

Yeh, I went with my size 10.5 and they have a little extra room but no so much as to where I cannot wear them.  I put them next to some of my other shoes and they appear to be the same size.  I believe it is just the build of these.  Will break em out this weekend if the weather permits. 

Last edited:
Repped!  Copped my size 9 on Ubiq along with a Markks essential cleaner kit and an extra 8 oz bottle of liquid for pretty much retail shipped.  Now I have to return my size 8.5 from Sneakerhead that I bought for retail.

Ubiq Shadow Masters > Pumpkin Features imo. That blue and light orange/tannish combo is super fresh.

Last edited:
Popped into Feature this afternoon while on my long hunt for Adidas ZX Flux Xenos, and they had all the Pumpkins out boxing them up for this evening's release. Look better in person than the pics online, but still not my cuppa tea. Look decent on-feet, too. Two of the cats working there were rocking the 1st two Chip collabs, and that $100 pair looks amazing. Kinda ticked I missed on them.

Too easy! I guess people passed on em. Will definitely switch out the balck lace with a cream or tan ones

had to hold off and show some self control just now
mean.gif
 will try and cop on the nation wide release 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom