Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

was anyone able to cop off the feature lvs website the first two releases($100 & $500) ? wondering how hard its gonna be tomorrow...
Even if you strike out, there were plenty of opportunities to grab the other collabs during wider release.

Speaking of High Rollers...anyone got the drop on a place besides eBay to procure the OG ($100 chip) in a size 11.5/12?  Buddy of mine would like to nab a pair for $200 or less.  Any help would be most appreciated!  Thanks!

Last edited:
was anyone able to cop off the feature lvs website the first two releases($100 & $500) ? wondering how hard its gonna be tomorrow...

Barneys are much easier than the first one tbh...I remember it didn't sell out when released at midnight, so I copped on their site the next day.

Technically the shadow master is actually a hybrid tho. It's a master control with a shadow 5000 sole.. Hence the name Shadow Master
Huh, did not know that.

I think maybe i'm just not a fan of the G9 sole except on Grid 9ks
happy.gif

http://giphy.com/gifs/friday-thread-uUfbtweIW3A7S

***BTW, anyone know how to get GIFs that are larger than 2.5 in here?

Last edited:
The high rollers were the most difficult to cop for me, barneys was slept on by many, Other than that the pumpkins shud be easy. Most of the attention for release this week is on the packers, but who knows exactly, being exclusive to feature only brings out the beasts and resellers.

Last edited:
The high rollers were the most difficult to cop for me, barneys was slept on by many, Other than that the pumpkins shud be easy. Most of the attention for release this week is on the packers, but who knows exactly, being exclusive to feature only brings out the beasts and resellers.
Did you have problems with the High Rollers because you passed on Feature's site? I know there are a ton of variables, but I remember copping on my mother's crap Internet service even with free shipping before they updated the site. I'm sure I could have gotten several pairs that day.

Barneys are much easier than the first one tbh...I remember it didn't sell out when released at midnight, so I copped on their site the next day.
hoping its the same way tomorrow, midnight releases usually are a bit easier in general

Even if you strike out, there were plenty of opportunities to grab the other collabs during wider release.
yup, 100% but i don't really want to wait
roll.gif

Both times were super easy for me. Used paypal to check out both times.
Hoping tomorrow night is the same b
I got the first release and they were a pretty easy cop as long as you were on-line at the time of the drop. IIRC the Barneys ($500) were pretty much the same. Only difference was that there were decent sizes for well into the evening after the drop. Basically if you're on your game it should be easy.
ill be on my game tomorrow night
nthat.gif

Did you have problems with the High Rollers because you passed on Feature's site? I know there are a ton of variables, but I remember copping on my mother's crap Internet service even with free shipping before they updated the site. I'm sure I could have gotten several pairs that day.
It was very difficult for me to cart a 8.5 and I was on the site 5mins late, being it was thier first release sizes went quick that time. But I had a few peeps looking out and the world wide release happened and it was easy from thier. But being it's their last and final release things cud change. I'd say just be swift and u shud be fine.

But being it's their last and final release things cud change. I'd say just be swift and u shud be fine.
Maybe I'm misreading the situation, but I have not seen nearly as much hype for these as the previous two... for good reason, IMO.

I think you're right on target with that assessment Blake P Blake P . But hey, whoever likes them good luck on the cop. alot of you guys in here make stuff I personally don't like look pretty good.

Man that courageous pack is amazing, greys are my fav. But still waiting on the neon lights pack to go on sale. After completing all the injection pack 6ks and the running mans under retail can't seem to drop bread on GRs for retail lol Patience is key

Last edited:
Man that courageous pack is amazing, greys are my fav. But still waiting on the neon lights pack to go on sale. After completing all the injection pack 6ks and the running mans under retail can't seem to drop bread on GRs for retail lol Patience is key
Greys red and blues in that order for me.  Suede looks butter the shoe just pops.

These showed up today. So sick. The light blue is perfect. Better than the photos. Finally a good bait drop. I'll have better pics once I get a chance to wear them.

These showed up today. So sick. The light blue is perfect. Better than the photos. Finally a good bait drop. I'll have better pics once I get a chance to wear them.

Man I wasn't home they are gonna try to redeliver tomorrow won't be home again ups be on that later crap

Back
Top Bottom