Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

on a different note other than kush...Apparently there is a "vanilla strawberry" and "mint chocolate chip" version of the scoops pack...

from SN

Posted those a few months ago, glad thier dropping. The rest of the pack isn't that great IMO. These g9 6k chocolate mints are a must. :smokin

Last edited:
The other pair...

Kind of wishing I held off on the mint Grid 9's cause those mint choc's look even better lol my only gripe with the Grid is the Tongue hate Neoprene and the way its designed causes the top to get twisted and **** when Im wearing it to the point where its constantly crooked when I'm walking.

Kind of wishing I held off on the mint Grid 9's cause those mint choc's look even better lol my only gripe with the Grid is the Tongue hate Neoprene and the way its designed causes the top to get twisted and **** when Im wearing it to the point where its constantly crooked when I'm walking.
I hear you, but the Mint Grid 9000 is a perfect beater shoe. Cheap and easy to clean. Material isn't high quality so Jason Markking it won't be an issue.

Now, the Mint Chocolates looks to be a bit higher quality and even looks better since it was originally a collab.

any clue what a fair price would be on 10.5 bait cruel world 3?? ebay price are around $300. is that right????
utilize some self control and any bait collab can be had for retail plus ship…might spend 10-15 more, could also get em under, i've seen multiple pair's of CW5's for under retail in DS condish, pretty sure every CW release has been heavy in production numbers...

utilize some self control and any bait collab can be had for retail plus ship…might spend 10-15 more, could also get em under, i've seen multiple pair's of CW5's for under retail in DS condish, pretty sure every CW release has been heavy in production numbers...
well if you see one let me know cause if you look on flight club....gone, rifla the same, Kickspot is dry and none to be had on kixify. 

Yeah outsole looks like kids jelly shoes, strange. Some sort of fish / sealife theme going on, def not for me. Thanks for the pics though.

Back
Top Bottom