Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Epitome have potential to be dope. I been itching to leak that pic for months but can't sh*t wear you eat.

Definitely a seaweed aquaman theme going on. Oh well, looks like another Saucony i won't be buying this year..

Last edited:
Saucony cheppy popped! [emoji]128522[/emoji]

Was able to use the $20 rewards off FNL

$60 was a no brainer

nice, mines came in mail yesterday too
glasses.gif
Got mine from UO for $40 each in store. It was a sigh of relief when they were actually the Mints. I was thinking it was labeled wrong and I would receive some bobo a55 kicks and would have to return them after a month of waiting. 

Last edited:
Got mine from UO for $40 each in store. It was a sigh of relief when they were actually the Mints. I was thinking it was labeled wrong and I would receive some bobo a55 kicks and would have to return them after a month of waiting. 

I need 2 more purrs @ $40 ea.

Epitomes are dope and when do those pinks release?

Last edited:

I hear you, but the Mint Grid 9000 is a perfect beater shoe. Cheap and easy to clean. Material isn't high quality so Jason Markking it won't be an issue.

Now, the Mint Chocolates looks to be a bit higher quality and even looks better since it was originally a collab.
I thought jason mark was for high end materials? Isn't that kind of their thing? Being able to clean any material without damaging or staining it? I mean I'm aware that dyed suede is a no go in terms of cleaning products but wouldn't everything else be ok? I've got a pair of Asic Gel Lyte 3's that need some cleaning, its mostly dark scuffs and dirt on the toe and heel so I've been looking for some good suede/nubuck cleaner. Thought about going with New Balance suede cleaner since I get that at a discount price but unsure what the best one out there is, the nubuck is a light beige so I don't think I have to worry about any fading in color but still dont want to mess up the nap lol.

I guess I'm lucky to live in Socal, but the BAIT x Saucony collabs are heavily slept on... In my favor of course. I've been able to cop two of the 5 CW's for $100 DS. 

I'm on the hunt for Blue Apples right now.

Just started getting into Saucony, and I must say, they crease very easily.

May 1st for the choclate mints
May 15th for the vanilla strawberry.
Supposedly exclusive to saucony.com but I've seen some shops post they getting them soon.

Last edited:

Honestly i just dont like the grid 9000 midsole no matter what upper is on it. Am I alone? 
For me its the Grid 9000 midsole on a Grid 9000 upper for the most part, and a Shadow 6k upper which sometimes (but very rarely) works.

Back
Top Bottom