Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Ugh... I need them in my life. Those glamour shots aren't helping fo****zles
smokin.gif
Want those more than the Cabin Fevers, when is the online release again?

It has begun...

My girl will be in NYC tomorrow, asked her to stop by West but she won't be there till lunchtime. Looks like she doesn't need to bother :lol:

My girl will be in NYC tomorrow, asked her to stop by West but she won't be there till lunchtime. Looks like she doesn't need to bother :lol:
people were camping since Thursday for the tequilas. If it's anything like that you'll have more than enough pairs for everybody in line to get multiples

Camping is unnecessary for these. Easy cop.. there will be so many of these going around that the resell won't be anything higher than $20. this is all based on the last release, if it's anything like the tequilas there will be PLENTY for everyone.

I don't see any reason for them cutting the numbers drastically...

Camping is unnecessary for these. Easy cop.. there will be so many of these going around that the resell won't be anything higher than $20. this is all based on the last release, if it's anything like the tequilas there will be PLENTY for everyone.

I don't see any reason for them cutting the numbers drastically...
Are you talking about Soho's or Cabin Fever's?

Last edited:
Need them cabins.. anybody in NY, pick up a extra 9,  its will greatly appreciacted 

paypal ready

If they end up doing online do you guys think it will be tomorrow? Were the Tequila Sunrise originally slated as in-store only?

Might be, for tequilas they released online same day as the in store release.

Back
Top Bottom