Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

What size u need? I'll see what I can do
nerd.gif
 ^^

Last edited:
West NYC Cabin Fever Shadow 5000 - size .5 down

Grids run pretty true

Don't own any shadow 6000s - can't say.

Since we're asking for favors a sz 10 in the WestNYC Cabin Fever's would be greatly appreciated and rewarded! Any takers?? Feel free to PM me :D

for cabin fevers?
Yup, he said due to limited quantities they arent sure when or if they are doing online or taking phone orders. How crazy are the lines for a Saucony release? I live in NYC and drive but not sure how early id have to get there or how long the wait would be.

Yup, he said due to limited quantities they arent sure when or if they are doing online or taking phone orders. How crazy are the lines for a Saucony release? I live in NYC and drive but not sure how early id have to get there or how long the wait would be.
for tequila sunrise there were about 100 ppl, but who knows how many will show up if these r limited

They had more than enough pairs though. Show up in the morning, chances r you'll get a pair in your size

West NYC Cabin Fever Shadow 5000 - size .5 down
Grids run pretty true
Don't own any shadow 6000s - can't say.

i agree with mattysecks23's sizing assessment above for the shadow 5000 and grid 9000.

regarding the shadow 6000...pretty sure they fit similarly to the shadow 5000...so i'd suggest you size down .5 size.

as for nymnyfan askin' about cabin fevers sizing compared to gel-lyte iii's...it depends on your belief of whether you size up .5 size on that silo, or whether you stick with your tts.

my personal opinion...is if you go with your tts on gel-lyte iii's...then go down .5 size in the cabin fevers (a shadow 5000 silo). if you go .5 size up usually on the gel-lyte iii's...then go with your tts in cabin fevers (hopefully that made sense)...

Ugh... I need them in my life. Those glamour shots aren't helping fo****zles :smokin

Back
Top Bottom