Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Sign me up for a pair

Saw these on Instagram...I know someone posted a picture already...this one has the insole

Thx SF. Definitely prefer the choc mints, can't wait scored a pair for my lady too. Let's see if I can score the titolos next week for.

Are we expecting the bodegas to be Carried in other stores like the polka dot pack?

anyone else still waiting for shipping confirmation on the mint chips?
I actually just got mine this morning. Along with a paypal notification that they had taken funds.

Am I the only one who purchases things off paypal and freaks out when it takes them 3 days to take the money? lol I know they took it the day I placed it but when that notification comes through days later I always have to double check to make sure they didnt pull twice

Just got my "Mint Chocolate Chip" Saucony in just now, and was very worried if the size 11 would fit me as many said it wouldn't. Thank the sneaker gods they fit me lmao. Very first Saucony I ever bought and from the shipping speed to the packaging, and quality of the shoe. I'm very impressed, and a satisfied customer.

Just got my "Mint Chocolate Chip" Saucony in just now, and was very worried if the size 11 would fit me as many said it wouldn't. Thank the sneaker gods they fit me lmao. Very first Saucony I ever bought and from the shipping speed to the packaging, and quality of the shoe. I'm very impressed, and a satisfied customer.
Congrats......When did you get your tracking number? 

Hmmm. Feel like something's going on with my order. Checked order status and there's no tracking number and a bunch of odd stuff on the order details screen. Weird.

what does it look like?

No longer shows the photo of the shoe and the link shoe title is no longer there. Just numbers and letters. Just emailed them. Hopefully some response soon.

Not too worried because it has only been basically one business day.

What if they went with the waffle cone brown for the red bits to match the outsole? For me personally i don't mind pink at all Saucony already proved they could pull that off with the space snacks but the contrast of the deep red against the pink is what kills it for me. 

No longer shows the photo of the shoe and the link shoe title is no longer there. Just numbers and letters. Just emailed them. Hopefully some response soon.

Not too worried because it has only been basically one business day.
I had the same thing on mine when I just checked, had me worried that I somehow put in some wrong payment info or something but since I'm not the only one I'm just gonna assume its on Saucony's end. I've been getting some bad luck with orders I guess cause Nike just emailed me saying my tech fleece shorts are delayed as well. I swear if the Saucony's dont come for some reason and I lose the shorts im gonna be livid lol.

*You should be good homie I think it has to do with the online site cause I just called customer service hotline after reading yours cause I was worried and they said it shipped out today and will be here wednesday. they are prob just behind on notifications plus UPS is S H I T IMO so it may be on their part why you havent received a tracking number.

Last edited:
^ Good stuff, man. Hey, thanks for the heads up on what they told you. About to check UPS My Choice again.

Edit: Just checked and nothing yet. Maybe tomorrow.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom