Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

When I clicked the shipped link in my order history, it took me to UPS. I received tracking info & my shoes will be here Thurs via FedEx

Last edited:
Somebody earlier mentioned a Titolo collab? Was that Saucony? I searched Google but nothing came up, that wouldn't be the bushwhacker would it? 

KUSHwhackers are a Sneaker Freaker collab
Ok, so they would be exclusive to Sneaker Freaker? Is that Euro or US?

*Nvm of course they would be SF exclusive lol man I really hope we do get these since I just ran a search on Google and nothing really seems to be out there about a release, I wonder if they decided to push it way back since there have been so many saucony collabs lately. 

Last edited:
Quick question.. Are there any people in here that place international orders to the states??

I've got a fairly large order that I've been waiting to process and ship since the 28th... How long should I wait before I start a paypal claim??

Quick question.. Are there any people in here that place international orders to the states??

I've got a fairly large order that I've been waiting to process and ship since the 28th... How long should I wait before I start a paypal claim??

Did you order from a shop? If so, which one? Or was it off ebay or klekt or some other marketplace?

Via Extra Butter's Instagram:
[h1]We are proud to formally announce that the “For The People” social design experiment, is an official collaboration between Extra Butter, Saucony and YOU!

Inspired by the democratic voting system, for the first time in collaboration history, the entire creative and design process will be entirely governed by the public via social media. Throughout the next upcoming weeks, we will be posting options for various elements of the shoe design, where people will cast their votes in the comment section of each respective post.

Stay tuned for more info and be prepared to speak your voice!

#ExtraButter  #SauconyOriginals  #EBFTP
[/h1]

Via Extra Butter's Instagram:
[h1]We are proud to formally announce that the “For The People” social design experiment, is an official collaboration between Extra Butter, Saucony and YOU!

Inspired by the democratic voting system, for the first time in collaboration history, the entire creative and design process will be entirely governed by the public via social media. Throughout the next upcoming weeks, we will be posting options for various elements of the shoe design, where people will cast their votes in the comment section of each respective post.

Stay tuned for more info and be prepared to speak your voice!

#ExtraButter  #SauconyOriginals  #EBFTP
[/h1]
I love these guys. This is gonna be fun.

I would assume they will only provide a limited amount of choices to choose from. Probably like 3 models to choose from, 3 different types of materials, 3 colorways, etc. and tested/experimented with every possible option so there's no "bad" design. That's the only way I could think of to avoid a terrible overall shoe and trolls.

Back
Top Bottom