Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

We can hang that up @johnnykicks128

Soon as folks hear limited, it's a wrap. I learned that after the Life on Mars & Offspring Pack. I saw it a lil bit after the Sohos dropped. @zaidxbirdman @threegeees

Last edited:
Oh boy.... These epitomes should be a treat to try and purchase lol.

Not to mention you have hit the lottery to get a clean pair with no flaws if you indeed luck out on a pair :smh:

4  more days to figure out of i really want them "strawberrys"  i like them, but my wallet says she don't know 
laugh.gif

Anybody seen the navy pair from last year's elite injection pack sitting anywhere in size 9?  They seem to have completely dried up.  If anybody has an extra size 9, hit me up. @zaidxbirdman  @ThreeGeees

Last edited:
I'm surprised no youtubers yet have done unboxings of the strawberryvanillas like they did the mints. I remember seeing them at least two weeks before the release on vids

Is it just me or has this scoops pack cranked the cheese up to 11? IMO this release would've been much better if they pushed the theme less and ditched the g9 sole, that should stay on the Grid 9000 where it belongs. Nice colorways, meh execution. 

Back
Top Bottom