Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

I've been waiting to see some on feet pics from some of them, but nothing yet 

Wow these look grade A+ on feet, they always looked good but im def sold on these now. Had to return my Mints cause the shape just isn't for me and doesn't fit right in my size but the Shadow 5 seems like a better combo with the Grid 9 sole. The S6 hybrid was just to wide in the back while not being proportional in the front not sure if thats cause I wear a 13 or just how this model came out.

Not sure how the stores will handle the release.  Epitome will probably do online but the other store in-store more than likely.
Hoping Epitome releases them online, only way I could get em 
tongue.gif

took some quick pics last night.

the black laces are the way to go. might throw all black in.

Last edited:
Looks good with the speckled flats, but I like these with the original Mint/Black braided rope laces.

I think I'm going to put these speckled flats into my Mint Grid 9000's (previously had black ropes).

Last edited:
First off the mint scoops are definitely nice. i dislike the midsole though... I am sure I will get used to it later in life though and second... I dont know how I am just now noticing this...  the strawberry scoop shoe... Thats not the same model is it?? I only notice because the  mid panels have different stitching and the midsole appears to have a  different mold

First off the mint scoops are definitely nice. i dislike the midsole though... I am sure I will get used to it later in life though and second... I dont know how I am just now noticing this...  the strawberry scoop shoe... Thats not the same model is it?? I only notice because the  mid panels have different stitching and the midsole appears to have a  different mold
Mints use the shadow 6000 upper, strawberries use the shadow 5000 upper, both use the grid 9000 midsole.

Anybody seen the navy pair from last year's elite injection pack sitting anywhere in size 9?  They seem to have completely dried up.  If anybody has an extra size 9, hit me up. @zaidxbirdman
 @ThreeGeees

Crazy thing is me and G are that size lol but last time I checked I've seen pairs on eBay below retail. Got my pair half off on packers 50% sale on Black Friday.

Crazy thing is me and G are that size lol but last time I checked I've seen pairs on eBay below retail. Got my pair half off on packers 50% sale on Black Friday.
That's why I tagged you guys... I'm sure one of you fellas wants to sell me your pair.
wink.gif

Last edited:
does anyone know what the smallest size the mint scoops came in? Trying to figure out if the wife can get the strawberries.

Back
Top Bottom