Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Aww man thats a good price, but see my right foot is bigger than the left, like a little over an 11.5 but I get all my saucony's in 11.5 and its perfect. I do dig the fact that you searched them up for me though, thats what its all about.

No problem- happy to help. If I see an 11.5 anywhere, I'll tag you.

Are we sure they even made 11.5?  I haven't been able to find a single pair, regardless of price.

Good call. With past Play Cloths / Saucony collabs, I believe 11.5 is the last half-size before they switch to full sizes only. But, I wear a 9.5, so I was never looking that closely past that. Could very well be full sizes only after 10.5.

Was already a vegetarian for about 3 years and I'm going to school for Environmental Compliance and stuff so I just thought it was time to at least try it. The only thing I'm worried about is letting go of my shoes lol and what all is faux leather whats real suede etc

sz?

Did anyone vote for the model on Extra Butter instagram? Iono if they will really go with the people's vote, but I voted for a Grid SD model.I doubt that model will win, but I really like the model. 

Last edited:
Did anyone vote for the model on Extra Butter instagram? Iono if they will really go with the people's vote, but I voted for a Grid SD model.I doubt that model will win, but I'm really like the model. 

Same. Won't win, but its my favorite saucony by far

I voted for a 5k, tired of seeing g9 hybrids...I also saw the Bermuda pack in person at west today. The materials felt nice, but i cant get down with either colorway tbh.

Last edited:
Was the Scoops Pack limited? Missed out on both, and now when i'm looking around and see people reselling them I can barely find them anywhere.

Was the Scoops Pack limited? Missed out on both, and now when i'm looking around and see people reselling them I can barely find them anywhere.
Saucony.com exclusive in the US and only a handful of shops got them overseas.  Both "scoops" rumored to have runs of only 1000 pairs each and they sold out of all spots stocking them with the quickness.

Last edited:
Saucony.com exclusive in the US and only a handful of shops got them overseas.  Both "scoops" rumored to have runs of only 1000 pairs each and they sold out of all spots stocking them with the quickness.

Well then, ebay it is.

Back
Top Bottom