Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Kinda bummed Courageous didn't win. Ready for a collab on that model. Maybe from WestNYC. Haven't seen anything from them in a while and their last Sauconys were pretty good.

So the Shadow 5k won EB's contest by 1 vote over the Courageous.  Pretty lame, but I guess we'll see how this turns out...
Shadow 5000 is by far the best of the three models. Now let's see if they put stars and unicorns on it.

Half size down from your nike size. I'm an 11 and 10.5 in most Sauconys. The asphaltgold app reconfirmed it as well.
can you or someone comment on how shadow 5000 fit then? heard they were smaller/tighter than the G9's/6000...should I get shadow 5000 same as others or more TTS/nike sizing?

can you or someone comment on how shadow 5000 fit then? heard they were smaller/tighter than the G9's/6000...should I get shadow 5000 same as others or more TTS/nike sizing?

The 5000 upper definitely isn't as roomy as the 6000 but I still go half size down from Nike.

We have the Bodega pattern recognition grey in a size 13 www.sneakerff.com
I'm seeing a bunch of colors that I haven't seen elsewhere mostly grid 9000 is the site mostly updated or just have sizes still listed for older shoes? JW if you really have most of these in stock cause its prob the biggest saucony collection ive seen on any boutique site. 

*nvm just realized you had to click the size to see if sold out lol pissed I didnt kno about you guys sooner, ill def follow on IG though for future. 

Last edited:
I'm seeing a bunch of colors that I haven't seen elsewhere mostly grid 9000 is the site mostly updated or just have sizes still listed for older shoes? JW if you really have most of these in stock cause its prob the biggest saucony collection ive seen on any boutique site. 

*nvm just realized you had to click the size to see if sold out lol pissed I didnt kno about you guys sooner, ill def follow on IG though for future. 

I thought the same thing the first time I visited their site. Wish it was clearer which shoes and sizes are actually available.

Welp. More time to save up I guess lol.

Has anyone ever found anything good at a Saucony outlet? There is one in Danvers, MA don't know if it's worth the trip.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom