Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

I've only seen their modern stuff at the outlets I've been to -- maybe some Jazz(s?), too. Seems to be a great place for little kids' shoes, though, if you don't like dressing them up like little sneakerheads. I don't have kids, so I wouldn't know if they have good deals or not.

Hello everyone,

I `m looking for 6000 Bermuda pack but I don`t know how this model(or Saucony in general) fit, all I can say is that I`m an 11 at Nike/Vans/Adidas.

Last edited:

Review I did of the Saucony "Strawberry Vanilla" I definitely am feeling these just a little bit over the mints imo. I'm team Saucony now lol.

Last edited:

Review I did of the Saucony "Strawberry Vanilla" I definitely am feeling these just a little bit over the mints imo. I'm team Saucony now lol.

Nice review, thanks for posting it. Only thing I would add is some info on fit/sizing. For instance, I want to grab a pair, but I'm curious as to how they fit compared to retro J's or Air Max 1 or 90's.

Other than that, great stuff, man, repped.

Welp. More time to save up I guess lol.
Epitome is by no means a major player in the sneaker boutique game, there mostly local based and have a decent online site. My thinking is that their production for this collab is way less than the estimated demand at this point. If you look at their twitter feed they are barely over 3k subscribers and you have sites such as sneakernews and kicksonfire etc which have a very large following hyping up this collab for weeks. I think they pushed back the release so they could up the production for this shoe so they didn't miss out on top dollars earned from the excitement for this shoe. You'll notice that the price for this one exceeded the usual rate for Saucony collabs lately with the exception of a few maybe, I assume the reason for this is because of the low production numbers which would cost them more since higher bulk usually gets you a more discounted price from a manufacturing standpoint. I think its a good thing though, I'm ATL based and support Epitome because I like the way they do business and want them to climb up the sneaker game ladder so they can start to play ball with the other big league players. 

Nice review, thanks for posting it. Only thing I would add is some info on fit/sizing. For instance, I want to grab a pair, but I'm curious as to how they fit compared to retro J's or Air Max 1 or 90's.

Other than that, great stuff, man, repped.
Thanks for the feedback, I really do appreciate it. It never comes to my mind to include sizing, but I will definitely include that with any other review I do.

Renarts is havin 15% off sale and free shippin now.

they have Bermuda Pack.

should i keep waitin for a bigger discount?

^

omg. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom