Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Ridiculous.

is everyone getting texts from DHL to pay customs? Mine's cleared customs and i've not heard a peep... hoping they marked down (wishful thinking).

Epitome sent me shipping confirmation from the restock, will be here next week. I sent them an email for an update and they said they were going to cancel the order and refund my money, an hour or so later they call me and left a voicemail saying they were able to fulfill the order. I received the shipping confirmation not longer after the voicemail. Epitome came through in the biggest way.
Word appreciate the info man, guess that gives me some hope. You mind sharing the epitome email you used? The only way i attempted to contact them was through their website and I have not heard anything from them.

damn SF doing everyone dirty, they just want us to wait till the package shows up at our doors or something?  those of you that got dhl emails, is the service their using the super fast 1-2 day or the slower one?

I would say "super fast" since it's basically overnight express mail for me since it shipped out from Australia yesterday and being delivered to me today in California.

DHL express, so the fast one.  Took one day to arrive from Australia to the UK, but gotta wait over the weekend for delivery on Monday.

so can i assume mine shipped out along with your guys one's yesterday even though i got zero emails from anywhere?  it would make more sense if i got a cancelation email but i got nada

so can i assume mine shipped out along with your guys one's yesterday even though i got zero emails from anywhere?  it would make more sense if i got a cancelation email but i got nada
I'm wondering the same thing. I'm hopeful that my pair was shipped out with everyone else, but for some reason just didn't get an email.

The more likely scenario seems to be that those of us that didn't get DHL emails just haven't been shipped out yet.

The person running their twitter account isn't helping matters. He seems to be claiming that all of them have already been shipped out, but I find that hard to believe.

Last edited:

I'm wondering the same thing. I'm hopeful that my pair was shipped out with everyone else and for some reason just didn't get an email.

The more likely scenario seems to be that those of us that didn't get DHL emails just haven't been shipped out yet.

The person running their twitter account isn't helping matters. He seems to be claiming that all of them have already been shipped out, but I find that hard to believe.
I see that, it seems they are saying that they shipped them all out and not to worry even if you didn't get an email. When asked about a particular order "just believe, It's coming" and "on their way to you now!"

I guess just expect them in the next few business days.

I see that, it seems they are saying that they shipped them all out and not to worry even if you didn't get an email. When asked about a particular order "just believe, It's coming" and "on their way to you now!"

I guess just expect them in the next few business days.
I'm not sure how much the guy running the twitter account is really involved with things.

Not sure exactly when I noticed, but it seems like a different personality on their account within the last couple months or so.

But mostly, I would believe him more if he said anything specific at all. It kind of has the appearance of just telling people what they want to hear, but when people press him for specific information, he basically ducks it.

Last edited:
I think what he means is they over sold 10.5-11's online. To mitigate the problem they phoned the people they over sold to to asking if they want a 9 or 10 or a refund. Since you might've missed the phone call or they just didn't bother phoning you at all, they just decided to ship you a 9.
That's exactly wat Im Saying lol

Just got back from my local shop and got confirmation that they'll be getting the Kushwhackers. Just not sure of the date yet

Overnight shipping from Australia to California...:smokin

You would think that with all that fuss about SF shipping them out the best way possible that they would have at least double-box. I'm sure some of you guys will get crushed boxes but mine was amazingly flawless. As for the shoes themselves, they are truly amazing in person. I'm loving the bonus with the socks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom