Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

How do I create a SF acct? Been trying since before the release. I'm usually pretty patient/understanding, but a whole week and not a single thing?
I sent an email with no response and I can't login either. Hoping they just show up monday or tuesday.

What's the going rate for Epitomes size 13? I would ask about the kushwackers also but I can't seem to find any that size for sale.

Seems like I'll be getting Kushwackers sometime today, based on DHL tracking number. Will post pics.

Last edited:
Got them today.  These shoes are a thing of beauty.  My favourite pair this year so far.

SneakerFreaker suck big time for sending them international in a damn plastic bag 
mean.gif
 truely awful.

Got them today.  These shoes are a thing of beauty.  My favourite pair this year so far.
SneakerFreaker suck big time for sending them international in a damn plastic bag :smh:  truely awful.
Really nice pics man. Hopin my local shop doesn't release these alongside the Shattered Backboards this weekend :smh:

SneakerFreaker suck big time for sending them international in a damn plastic bag 
mean.gif
 truely awful.
sneaker freaker sucks for more than just that. they're a bunch of turds. 

but yea, they look amazing. shame SF themselves suck.

• sonofkrypton  they look great! It's so frustrating having no idea when these are delivering. I have never dealt with such terrible customer service before. 
    mean.gif

Last edited:
so.. can someone explain how you got the tracking?  did the two of you who did already have a dhl account or something

This is pure BS....even if I get my pair today, doubtful if I'll ever order from them. Customer service is horrible.

Can any of you that have received your pair of Kushwhackers, try to look on the DHL label and find the Shipper's Reference Number?

With that number, we should be able to check to see if we actually have a pair on the way or not.

I'm not sure exactly where on the label it is, but it should be on there.

Checked out a minute before the drop on the kushwackers, yet still no shipping and no response from the 3 emails I have sent. Getting ready to open up a case. I mean $50 for shipping and it takes 2 plus weeks lol

Can any of you that have received your pair of Kushwhackers, try to look on the DHL label and find the Shipper's Reference Number?

With that number, we should be able to check to see if we actually have a pair on the way or not.

I'm not sure exactly where on the label it is, but it should be on there.
can't seem to see one bro, only the order number as reference.

so.. can someone explain how you got the tracking?  did the two of you who did already have a dhl account or something
no, they sent the dhl tracking through to the email address used to order the shoes on the site.

Last edited:
I feel like a lot of us without tracking should get kushwackers in today or tomorrow. The guy running the twitter has been acting cocky like we'll all shut up soon.

I guess they're a pretty small setup, hence the slow turnaround for some and the lack of communication. But 50 aud for shipping and not double boxed is unacceptable.

I guess they're a pretty small setup, hence the slow turnaround for some and the lack of communication. But 50 aud for shipping and not double boxed is unacceptable.
The crazy part is I think they have an outside company that does the shipping for them.

So that gives them even less of an excuse for the slow turnaround time and lack of email responses.

I feel like a lot of us without tracking should get kushwackers in today or tomorrow. The guy running the twitter has been acting cocky like we'll all shut up soon.
I'm hoping you're right, but I'm just having a hard time imagining a situation where they send out tracking numbers to a handful of people but not the rest.

Not to mention, I haven't seen any pairs arrive yet to people who have said they haven't received tracking.

And now that I think about it, it seems like it has been a while since I've even seen anyone say that they've received tracking. Quite a few people seemed to get tracking around like Tuesday/Wednesday and maybe Thursday, but I don't remember seeing any since then.

I know the last couple of days were a weekend, but it is already Tuesday in Australia, so that's another day gone by without hearing anything.

I just don't get it.

Last edited:
Here are a few shots of the shoes and the extras plus the box damage (just one corner damaged) for the poor packaging. In regards to shipping, I did have a DHL account prior to ordering a pair. I got an email from DHL 2 days after my order was placed telling me a package has been sent by SF. The email contained tracking # and the usual shipping info. A questions for those who have their pairs, are their socks sz 12-15? Just curious. Thanks!

Great pics doug36 doug36 ! I can't believe a company like SF would send out bagged boxes of their own collaboration. Talk about not having any respect for their customers or themselves. Just all about that $$$ coming in and the likes on IG.

Back
Top Bottom