Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Halloween pack just dropped, retail is $80 - http://bit.ly/1RvS96M
Been waiting forever for these. Just saw these on other shops now.

About to cop! But I couldn't find any codes so $80 it is  
roll.gif

Both of y'all get a rep cause those are both solid steals. Have to go with Premier though. Wanted a pair from the No Chill Pack for a minute now.

I've been on the look out for a size 11 kushwacker at a close to retail price but haven't gotten lucky yet. Everytime I see them I just want them more lol.

So I just pulled my most ratchet move ever: went into the Saucony Packer release, spun the wheel, didn't win, asked to see the shoe and then walked out without buying. You get better materials on the no chill pack for an sd- and kushwackers murder them. Some dope details on the shoe but a nylon toebox? You're spending 225 and they can't give you perforated suede. Bruh.

Shirts are straight but the hats are wack and I don't know what I would use the bag for in real life.

Just tried to win them for free lmao.

So I just pulled my most ratchet move ever: went into the Saucony Packer release, spun the wheel, didn't win, asked to see the shoe and then walked out without buying. You get better materials on the no chill pack for an sd- and kushwackers murder them. Some dope details on the shoe but a nylon toebox? You're spending 225 and they can't give you perforated suede. Bruh.

Shirts are straight but the hats are wack and I don't know what I would use the bag for in real life.

I would never waist my time on these...didn't even remember they were dropping today, that's how much they were on my radar
laugh.gif

I just FINGERed out what you guys are doing, BUTT you seem ARMed with bad jokes today.  I think it's ime to LEGgo and HEAD in a different direction before we get TOEtally off topic.

Last edited:

i didn't check the auto correct, ya'll still know what im talking about
eyes.gif

We nose amigo, don't sweat it.

On another note, does anyone know how the Grid 8000s fit? Asphalt Gold fitting room is saying my usual Saucony size but it also has Grid SD as my usual size and they are def smaller in the toebox. Are they more like 5000s / 6000s or Grid SDs? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Welp won't cop now

^^^^^^^ 10 posts up
hows the quality on these? anyone?

Back
Top Bottom