Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

You know what? Kudos to Premier man.

For that Priority Shipping and all around solid packaging. Not only were the shoes double boxed, but inside the box they were also inside a plastic bag, as if i'd purchased these right from the store. They then through in some stickers for free. That's good service and how you get yourself a customer for life.

You know what? Kudos to Premier man.

For that Priority Shipping and all around solid packaging. Not only were the shoes double boxed, but inside the box they were also inside a plastic bag, as if i'd purchased these right from the store. They then through in some stickers for free. That's good service and how you get yourself a customer for life.
Premier have always gone above and beyond for me. Great shop. 

Why cant they release stuff like this to the public these are nice, only thing good that came out from that event

Last edited:
. Saw these beauties at the Saucony originators event in Boston. I got a free pair of the bungee pack and the materials are great. They have a ton of solid gr"s coming out in the next 6 months!!

I'll say it again, beware buying from CRAZE, that shop is shady as hell. I read a few pages back that some guy wasnt able to get his refund, I didnt get my refund too. I cant find his post anymore, I was gonna quote his post here.

All back and forth messages with this shop is a waste of time. Terrible customer service. I would rather cop at retail than buying from them at 50% off.

You guys should spread the word so people won't buy from them anymore.

Back
Top Bottom