Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Honestly wearing one makes me want the others.

I still want those Epitome's but can't find them in my size for a decent price. Btw

Here's the END. collab. I wanted to see what the shoes look like without the filters and honestly they are ok probably gonna pass on these and just wait for SP and WestNYC to drop.

Quality on the Epitomes is definitely top notch. Shame it was just such a terrible release.

Holy shhh how is that even possible thats $20 USD.
I thought my DS pair was a steal for $62 shipped. Quality is nice too. I love mine.
club monaco had it at $139 original and marked it down to $100 off. i was lucky to get it when they had an additional 30% off sale items.

what's funny was the next week they had an additional 40% off but the shoes might have been gone by then. it was the last pair at my size.

club monaco had it at $139 original and marked it down to $100 off. i was lucky to get it when they had an additional 30% off sale items.

what's funny was the next week they had an additional 40% off but the shoes might have been gone by then. it was the last pair at my size.

That's insane bro. Was that including shipping? Because if so they only made like $10 haha

That's insane bro. Was that including shipping? Because if so they only made like $10 haha
It was in an actual Club Monaco store. I was going to grab the black pair but they didn't have it in my size. After 3 weeks they got one but didn't have the additional 30% off promo anymore. Being a stupid cheap@%% I passed on a $39 pair! They never got another one after that, black or tan.

That's OK. Now I got an excuse to cop the black coffee pack in January.

Unfilterd, I like the dif materials but the color is not doing it for me. Pass. But i heard the red pair will be releasing :nthat:

Last edited:
So after buying a pair from Stealth Offsprings from Ubiq back in August that I never got, I am just now getting my refund. In November. It put a stigma on the other pair of Stealths that I had bought where I'm like man don't even want these due to the frustrations caused. I gave them away to my brother :lol:

Back
Top Bottom