Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Now if I could just get my hands on a pair of kushwackers for a decent price. Haven't had any luck with them

lol what does that mean?

No offense meant, it was just how you posted those two posts back to back made me think of that dude "Crocodile" who used to walk Tyson to the ring shouting about how Iron Mike was the baddest man in the planet.

"Baddest Grid 9Ks on the planet!!!"

Plus I'm jelly of the racks of heat behind the WNs in your pic. You have a VERY impressive collection, but this is known.

No offense meant, it was just how you posted those two posts back to back made me think of that dude "Crocodile" who used to walk Tyson to the ring shouting about how Iron Mike was the baddest man in the planet.

"Baddest Grid 9Ks on the planet!!!"
Haha all good. It was just crazy timing. I'm sitting here with a pair in cart for my boy and doorbell rings with my pair. Much better than expected. I'm a big fan

I'd be all over the Ends if they weren't mint. Wish they went with white, black or grey instead. Or even dark brown, like old TV cabinets.

Haha all good. It was just crazy timing. I'm sitting here with a pair in cart for my boy and doorbell rings with my pair. Much better than expected. I'm a big fan

Are u in the UK??? I always thought you were NYC based?

Edit: Oh, I gotcha, yeah that was your Saucony hook-up with your pair...

Last edited:

Yoooo fastest shipping on the planet. Ordered these 20 minutes ago and they just arrived
Saucony forum, but need them DBs in the back 
nerd.gif

nah I'm in NYC. My dude at Saucony blessed me with these. Very nice of him and I'm real greatful

Well deserved, tho - your posts in this thread are actually one of the reasons I dove head-first into the brand a few years ago while I was still lurking.

I'd be all over the Ends if they weren't mint. Wish they went with white, black or grey instead. Or even dark brown, like old TV cabinets.

This. The mint ruins them for me as well. Like it was thrown on because it happens to be the flavor of the month...

I love how they are sitting. All sauconys should be this way and they have been lately.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom