Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

I've come across those through my search and its from Deebok. I follow him on IG and his Saucony collection is too sick!

Yup, Deebok. Was hoping he had others listed just to see what was on the horizon. Too bad samples are only sz 9. No way I could stuff my sz 10 feets into 'em. His prices aren't bad either. Probably cheaper than what they'll retail for when they release.

Yup, Deebok. Was hoping he had others listed just to see what was on the horizon. Too bad samples are only sz 9. No way I could stuff my sz 10 feets into 'em. His prices aren't bad either. Probably cheaper than what they'll retail for when they release.

I feel the same way. Probably be $60

Did you order from him? Seems like he has a lot of negative feedback.

Yeah, I took my chances. Saw his negatives, but 27 negatives outta almost 2000 in the last year doesn't scare me too badly. Plus I know Ebay & PP got my back if there's a problem.

I'm actually more worried about the fit. Hope my regular sz10 won't be too big because of the leather lining.

Last edited:
I went to ebay and looked at the sold pair and there are 6 today lol. You need to get a commission on those. sick shoe

Haha they're some gems. If I had some extra money I would cop the grey canvas pair that I never copped from Premier. I just been showcasing my collection on WDYWT and dropping some 411 to the threads I've been following since I joined NikeTalk. I wear all my sneakers, no resale like Sonic, yahmean'.

So for the first half of the year I wasn't really impressed with any new releases from Saucony or Asics..so since then I've just stopped caring about new releases. Well, a buddy of mine last night gave me his small list of new releases that he's liked so far this year after I told him I haven't liked any, and I must say..I love the White Noise Grid 9k! Fml and they releases last week haha

Hoping that within the next few weeks more pairs pop up on eBay and prices drop! Looks like I'm going to have to start paying attention again lol

Walter..

Back
Top Bottom