Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

I slept on the saucony x end white noise hard.... I regret it [emoji]128557[/emoji]
I think they will restock or be available elsewhere soon, when they were up on End I could cart over 150 pairs of size 10 and thought to myself I may cop when they have a discount code, this was the next day after the drop and all sizes still available. Then they were oos next time I looked but I don't think all those sizes sold out within that time, I could be wrong but I'd be patient on them and def not pay resale.

I'd say wait it out on the White Noise as well. I doubt they completely sold out. I certainly hope so. I want to double up on these actually.

By the end of the year you'll end up with a plethora of sneakers lol

No don't wish that on me haha
I already have too many as it is. A couple more wouldn't hurt though :wink:

White Noise will definitely be mine. I hope you guys are right that they restock.

Walter..

I slept on the white noise joints too. Just like a damn fool. I hope ya'll right bout the restock. I chatted w/ them this AM & was told it will not be available elsewhere. Dude ignored my question bout restocking. I questioned him about it 3 times & it was just crickets. Dude said they weren't restocking.

Last edited:
Picked up The Jacksons....I didn't think they would sit....and theyre still sitting. Will post pictures when i receive them.

Last edited:
The West NyC Shadow 6000 is not dropping this year. February is now the schedule RD

759.gif

Welp guess I'll be copping those Hanons next week then and some GR's from Saucony as well.

Last edited:
White noise should become available again to other retailers. i missed out due to bank issues, i guess.

Wait are the accents brown or grey? I'm hella confused?/// also are these the same as the ones you rocked the other day? Can't tell since the blue looks so different. Thanks and apologizes for all the Questions and request.

Wait are the accents brown or grey? I'm hella confused?/// also are these the same as the ones you rocked the other day? Can't tell since the blue looks so different. Thanks and apologizes for all the Questions and request.
There are 3 in the set. When i get home tonight I'll give you detail pic of all three.

Back
Top Bottom