Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

lol exactly, can anyone help clarify? looking to cop a pair of saucony(sneaker politic's jackson which are non returnable). i am a 10 in all nike/jordan's, but a 9.5 in new balance's. any insight as to whether should get 10 or 9.5? do not want to go thru what i did with the premier x new balance 998's which was ordering a 10 to find out they were bigger than i like then have to turn around and buy a 9.5. i like a snug fit and absolutely will not wear a shoe if its too big. and help would be great, thanks.

Go with a 9.5 for a snugged fit with all the Saucony models. IMO

Grabbed Grid SD Premiums from UO for cheap , $60 and an additional 30 off. Honestly just wanted to switch shoes cause I was around Soho and my feet were freezing in Flyknit Racers. :lol:

These feel pretty comfy, its a straight up lifestyle/casual shoe? How is it for long periods of standing/walking around.

Anyone here grab all the Beams x FootPatrol merch in a XXL? My XL set will be coming in this weekend and I'm a bit scared it might be too small. Heard that the stuff runs small and it only went to XL here.

I'm about 188CM so I'm a bit worried it will be short.

Pacifics are heat and atlantics are nice. Copped both. :smokin

Grabbed some made in the usa nb 998blk for 50 bucks from atmos.

All that helped take away the sting of missing out on the hanon gl3s.

Its kinda like beating the 2004 Shaq Kobe Lakers with the Wallace/Billups/Hamilton Pistons

Is it fine to size down on the pacific dusk if i have a wide foot? Or do they run pretty small?

Thanks all.

-Drew

Looking forward to seeing the final product.  Skipped the white noise for these.

was posted a while back, not looking too appealing.

Back
Top Bottom