Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Finally came in tonight. Very happy with them. The suede is soft and the gold part isn't super shiny. It's subtle IMO. Pens came with em too. Glad I copped...

Bought these as well off of the recent posts by VidiViciUn, even with shipping to UK they were a nice price, should be with me tomorrow.
I messaged the seller he said that the size 9.5 im trying to buy doesn't include the darker brown laces, which i think make the shoe

sorry havent been in the thread for a while. how do the Grid 8000s fit? for comparison i'm a 10 in both gl3s/glvs but a 9.5 in n9000s going after the footpatrols. also is it only at footpatrol and beams websites this saturday? 

Irish Coffee Pack! Prices in Canadian at 165!! take advantage if you want them now. These hit discount?! i sure hope so! 
http://www.capsuletoronto.com/collections/saucony

I mean, aren't they going to be $120 at American retailers? May as well just wait and save that $45.

Saucony.com's got their Black Friday sale up, with 30% off using the code SALE30 if anyone's not aware. Just saw it on their website.

Last edited:
If anyone knows anywhere dropping the coffee pack early let me know, I want to take advantage of the Black Friday coupons lol

Back
Top Bottom