Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

WTF... whhhyyyyyy with this "Limited" BS over and over and over. F***... Why does this stupid hobby/addictiin have to keep getting harder and harder. I'm getting sick of it, and now F'ing SAUCONY is gonna do it on a non-collab, just to be "hype"??? Give me a break...

Jack-Nicholson.gif

WTF... whhhyyyyyy with this "Limited" BS over and over and over. F***... Why does this stupid hobby/addictiin have to keep getting harder and harder. I'm getting sick of it, and now F'ing SAUCONY is gonna do it on a non-collab, just to be "hype"??? Give me a break...

Jack-Nicholson.gif
even with only 1000 pairs I doubt they'll be difficult to get

even with only 1000 pairs I doubt they'll be difficult to get

I dunno, the Scoops pack went quickly, especially the Mints. And these are a classic B/W colorway. And Saucony does weird stuff with their exclusive releases - remember the Lodge Pack vanished almost immediately (even though they "restocked" them almost a year later).

Really hoping the red noise will restock like the white noise did. Can't buy them this weekend on release.

Holding out on the Irish coffee pack for the discount.

Walter..

I dunno, the Scoops pack went quickly, especially the Mints. And these are a classic B/W colorway. And Saucony does weird stuff with their exclusive releases - remember the Lodge Pack vanished almost immediately (even though they "restocked" them almost a year later).
yea I guess. With all the holiday kicks dropping I didn't think theyd be on too many people's radars but you never know

Happy with my saucony collabs from UBIQ. Sleepers for sure...Atlantic tidess are much nicer in person than in pics. Pacific Dusks are also awesome. I think both are better with dark laces. Overall, worth more than 65...120 at least.

Last edited:
Really looking forward to the Red Noise dropping this weekend.
Also landed a pair of DS Dirty Martini's for only $125!
Any shops still have the Beams?

I see some people having the beams socks on their picture, did it come for free with some orders ?
I just got mine from Foot Patrol, super happy with them ! I wanted to buy the socks, but they never went online it seems.

Red Noise is going to be tough to pass, but so many sneakers in November//December :frown:

I wanted the Saucony x Beams hoodie and sweatpants, but FootPatrol said they sold out and won't be a restock

anyone have a lead on a some GR/basic Grid 9000s in US6, looking to buy my mom a pair for Xmas, pm me please!

Back
Top Bottom