Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Wow I love these! The suede is buttery. Immediately slapped on the black laces.

Lol ppl jumping back on the saucony hype train :lol:

Honestly nothing new from Asics or Saucony has impressed me all year. With Saucony the White Noise really did it for me, got my pair in today and am very happy with them. Red Noise and the coffee pack are on my hit list now. Other than that not looking forward to anything else from any brand.

I don't see much hype but perhaps that's because I've been away a bit.

Walter..

really contemplating those Red Noise now. The colorway is dope and I can give my Volcanoes a break

Any real on feet picture of the Red Noise besides the one with the Fire Extinguisher? 

The more I look at End. 's pictures, the more I like them but they are a bit meh to me on that "real picture"

So many releases in November//December, not sure I really need these :-/ 

@SNKRFollower, man, wish I'd got that colorway too in those Bodega Master Controls. Looks incredible. Love my grey/teal pair.
Yeah, I skipped the mints because I have a ton of that color but these really are sweet. I may look to see if the third CW is still available. I'll tell you what though, these def fit smaller than my other Sauconys. With 6ks and G9S6s I actually have to .5 down, these I almost feel like I should've .5 upped.

I haven't bought any Saucony in almost a year but those Irish Coffee 6000 are calling me back in. Need to find the white and black pair for about 30% off and I'm all over it

That's a bunch of money for what boils down to the same ol' GR synthetic material for a Grid 9000. Colorway is cool, but can't justify it.

Back
Top Bottom