Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Everything is probably sold out on END, its gona be a waste of time.
honestly, they don't have anything i want...already have the best of that offering, coulda use some tokyos if they had em. but i agree, one or two pairs each of whatever sizes offered max. plus the links earlier with the add to cart button and the way all end drops instant "sell out" glitches when it 1st goes live, means its a waste of time.

Last edited:

I think evrything was soldout after this countdown thing [emoji]128548[/emoji]

Whats sad is all the releases that end has were fairly easy to get, while most of them sat. Hype is a hell of a drug.

Last edited:
So I just realized that End saves your cart from past releases and I had Epitome's in my cart that I wasn't able to check out the last time they released. I said **** it and somehow placed my order 10 minutes ago and it went through. lol What are the chances that they ship em out?

What was the point of the countdown if people were able to cop before the official time for the release? Shady business. My homie sent me this when I was at work around 1:30 ET.

What was the point of the countdown if people were able to cop before the official time for the release? Shady business. My homie sent me this when I was at work around 1:30 ET.

told you in my earlier post...i was just too slow before they changed it.

managed to cart the kushwackers after like 8 tries, not counting all of the times the request to load the actual product page timed out...

Only wanted the babochka and luckily I got em! Looks like everyone went after sneaker freaked and epitome

Back
Top Bottom