Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

I managed to get the "Barney", though I wanted the High Roller too, and just got shipping confirmation from END.

i got the babochka in blue. first pair of  of sauconys in a long time.  i dont even know what is special about the collab, i just really liked them for myself

I'm pretty sure you just got the order information email, bro.
I am pretty sure he said he got shipping confirmation. If you have not ordered from endclothing before, they ship almost right away once your payment is processed....

I am pretty sure he said he got shipping confirmation. If you have not ordered from endclothing before, they ship almost right away once your payment is processed....

I order from End. all of the time. The order confirmation tells you the shipping method that will be used as well. The first email that he said he received was actually a screen shot of his order conformation page directly off the site. The next email received is the "Thanks for your order" email.

With that said, if he's in the UK, he very well may have received shipping already, but what he described was the order confirmation email.

I'd be very impressed with End. if they're already sending out shipping emails, considering the release was at midnight and on a holiday.

Last edited:
Yeah, I have a feeling we won't know if our pairs will ship out till Monday morning since it's a holiday weekend. Hoping I get my Epitomes since I somehow was able to place my order before the countdown cause they were already in my cart from the last drop lol Would make up for the **** up Epitome made on my last order from them when they sent me a 9 instead of an 11.

Last edited:
Ok, I may have misspoken. The END email is from dispatch, but the shoes have not been dispatched. I guess I just assumed such with the word dispatch and method of delivery already listed. Sorry for that.

Just got shipping confirmation for my Epitomes. Between these and the Yeezy 750s I'll be getting on Tuesday, it should make for a great start to the new year.

Rep'd, and if anyone's interested I just used this to get the Tan pair now. The code still works and they had a full size run. Free shipping still applies as well.
Should I stay TTS on 6000s? I'm TTS on 5000s. Might pick up the white pair off the Irish Coffee pack.

Rep'd, and if anyone's interested I just used this to get the Tan pair now. The code still works and they had a full size run. Free shipping still applies as well.

Should I stay TTS on 6000s? I'm TTS on 5000s. Might pick up the white pair off the Irish Coffee pack.

Yeah i'd suggest TTS, but I also go TTS on all Sauconys.

Last edited:
Maybe Saucony should reissues these other Bodega collabs? Or maybe Bodega needs to go back to dropping these simple CW's back in the old days? Def would cop with no hesitation.

Back
Top Bottom